To celebrate the expansion of Artemis, we are extending the incentive round and doubling the prize money. You now have a chance to win up to $1,000! You can also enter publications which have used other Sydney Informatics Hub services such as Argus, the CLC Genomics Workbench or the Ingenuity Pathway Analysis software!
To be eligible, papers must:
- Be published in a peer-reviewed journal
- Be authored or co-authored by a current University of Sydney staff member or student
- Have made use of SIH services (e.g. Argus, Artemis, HPC, data analsyis)
- Acknowledge the Sydney Informatics Hub at the University of Sydney for providing access to HPC
- Ensure that the publication is listed under your Research Outputs on IRMA
- Ensure your paper meets the eligibility criteria above
- Complete the attached Excel entry form (you can include multiple publications within the same form)
- Email your completed Excel form along with a PDF version of your published manuscript/manuscripts to SIH Info
- Entries must be received by 31st March 2018, 5pm
Good luck and happy high performance computing!
Image courtesy of Digital Realty